Welcome to the Research and Resources section, which contains links to several online databases and sites which may be useful in your research for cancer related information.
General Cancer Information
- 1-800-4-Cancer – The Cancer Information ServiceA national information and education network, a free public service of the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the Nation’s primary agency for cancer research. The CIS responds to calls in English and Spanish.
- National Cancer InstituteIncludes information on the different types of cancer, treatments, risk factors, publications, health disparities, and more. From the National Cancer Institute, a component of the National Institutes of Health.
- CancerNetIncludes a wealth of information on the different types of cancers, clinical trials, treatment options, coping and support information, prevention, genetics and much more. From the National Cancer Institute, a component of the National Institutes of Health.
- Internet Grateful Med (Medline)Search medical journals and databases of the National Library of Medicine.
Oncology Information for Medical Professionals
- OncoLinkNews, book reviews, and more from the University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center.