Presently the League has over 350 active patients and since its foundation, in June 1975, the League has provided top quality medical services to more than 65,000 low-income and uninsured Florida residents from 51 countries.
League Against Cancer is considered a one of a kind institution in the United States. The League counts with a network of more than volunteer doctors and offers the following free services::
- Papanicolau tests are performed four times a month by Dr. Manuel S. Mendizabal
- Mammogram program – Dr. Pedro Velez
- Seminars on the prevention of Cancer
- Case review and social services for patients and their families
- Radiology and laboratory services
- Radiation Therapy
- Home nursing and nursing aid services
- Home medical equipment
- Follow-up of patients
- Doctors’ visits, Psychological Support
- Hospice Care
For any emotional support please email our psychology team: email@example.com
Potential Patients: Please view our Patient Requirements.
Free Transportation: Available to all patients!